Here are 10 quotes you should read for a good, productive and a day full of inspiration:
1. I remember one morning getting up at dawn, there was such a sense of possibility. You know that feeling? And I remember thinking to myself, so, this is the beginning of happiness. This is where it starts. And of course there will always be more.
2. Believe it or not, you’re in control of your own life. You’re the reason that you’re sad, you’re the reason that you’re happy. So don’t wait for happiness, go out and find it.
3. Laugh when you can. Apologize when you should. And let go of what you can’t change. Love deeply and forgive quickly. Take chances and give your everything. Life is too short to be anything but happy. You have to take the good with the bad. Love what you got. Always remember what you had. Forgive, but don’t forget. Learn from your mistakes but never regret. People change and things go wrong, But always remember that life goes on.
4. Today I’m gonna try a little harder, gonna make every minute last longer, gonna learn to forgive and forget, ‘cause we don’t have long, gonna make the most of it, today I’m gonna love my enemies, reach out to somebody who needs me, make a change, make the world a better place ‘cause tomorrow could be one day too late.
5. And I learned what is obvious to a child. That life is simply a collection of little lives, each lived one day at a time. That each day should be spent finding beauty in flowers and poetry and talking to animals. That a day spent with dreaming and sunsets and refreshing breezes cannot be bettered. But most of all, I learned that life is about sitting on benches next to ancient creeks with my hand on her knee and sometimes, on good days, for falling in love. — Nicholas Sparks